Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday's Thoughts

I like this blog much more when it's just rambling.  Who has time for discussions anymore?  Not this girl, that's for sure.

  • Due to a very old Fresh Air interview with Jay-Z on the Metro this morning (I was in a non-music mood) and reading Nat the Fat Rat's archives in my downtime, I have this newfound urge to move to New York.  I've never even been there!  And from what I hear, it's cold, smelly, dirty, and filled with crazies.  But I want to go!
  • My boyfriend just messaged me to say he can't wait until Dogfish Head 120 Minute comes out this/next week, and it will be $30 for a four-pack.  This is my world.
  • After seeing an incredibly large, naked, pregnant stomach, I've officially closed up shop in my uterus.  That just simply isn't going to be my thing.
  • Still no closer to discovering who I am.  How must it feel to just know, in your bones, that you're meant to be a mother, or a lawyer, or a doctor, or a writer?  Because I don't have that feeling, and I'd love to know where I'm going.
  • Why don't people pick up their feet when they walk?  Stop shuffling around.  (Said Betsy.)
  • It's only Wednesday?  Really?
  • Source
Oh yeah.  And all I can think about is Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik