- Due to a very old Fresh Air interview with Jay-Z on the Metro this morning (I was in a non-music mood) and reading Nat the Fat Rat's archives in my downtime, I have this newfound urge to move to New York. I've never even been there! And from what I hear, it's cold, smelly, dirty, and filled with crazies. But I want to go!
- My boyfriend just messaged me to say he can't wait until Dogfish Head 120 Minute comes out this/next week, and it will be $30 for a four-pack. This is my world.
- After seeing an incredibly large, naked, pregnant stomach, I've officially closed up shop in my uterus. That just simply isn't going to be my thing.
- Still no closer to discovering who I am. How must it feel to just know, in your bones, that you're meant to be a mother, or a lawyer, or a doctor, or a writer? Because I don't have that feeling, and I'd love to know where I'm going.
- Why don't people pick up their feet when they walk? Stop shuffling around. (Said Betsy.)
- It's only Wednesday? Really?