Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Think Tifton!

Oh my gosh.  It's been a long week!  Well, short, but super busy.

Thursday night I left for Florida.  After flying through a lightning storm and making friends with my plane neighbor, I finally got into Jacksonville and headed to my parents' house.  Blah blah blah, worked all day Friday (and ate lunch at Sonny's with Paco and Jake - I really missed barbecue), and finally left for Tifton Saturday, which is when we had the party.

All in all, I had a really fun time, and now I'm tired.  I made friends with Gracie, even though she wanted nothing to do with the clothes I made her.  No really, it's cool, kid, just remember that when you decide in twenty years you want to sew but you don't want your mom to teach you because that wouldn't be cool.  Luckily for her, I love Grace and Jesse enough to not deprive them of clothes just because of that.  That would be crazy.

Now I'm back at work and ready to go back home and sleep.  Typical.


Yuengling and flowers.  Those bouquets were the cheap ones from Publix and they're still going five days later, even after sitting in a hot car overnight!

Old doctor's tools from the Agrirama.  Ew.


Cupcakes and decorations

Fat Tire!  Thank you, Georgia!

Old bike in a shed

A large, open lot with one statue of a naked woman in the middle.  What?

Winnie dog!

Ice Cream dress in Sherbet Pips - front

Ice Cream dress in Sherbet Pips - back

Jake and Kali getting ready for the party

The food - a low country boil

DC from the Yellow Line
 So how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik