Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some Fabric Notes

Ugh, let's not even get started on how I feel, okay?  I have a zulu of a cold (see: 12 Angry Men) and I currently can't taste anything but I'm so hungry.  Why would my body do this to me?  Because it's mean, that's why.  I still can't trust it.

Anyway, just a few things.



Yay!  Heather Ross Far Far Away III!  I could only afford 1/2-yard of each of the fabrics shown because the prices are insane, but worth it.  What should I make?  I'm still on the fence about having kids, and I'm convinced I'll only get boys (curses!), so I'm hesitant to make something and put it away.  Any ideas?  Truth be told, I'll probably just make Ice Cream tops out of them and call it a day.  

Shameless, free promotion: I bought the Girls with Horses print at Pink Chalk Fabrics, and the other three are from Alewives Fabrics.  I love Alewives because Rhea, the owner, is pretty much living out my dream, owning a fabric store with her mom and being awesome.  Sigh.  One day.

Also, in an effort to make myself feel better, I took advantage of the Ann Taylor Loft sale online last week.  Did you know that I have, like, five different sizes from that dumb store in my closet right now, and they all fit?  Tell me, how does that make sense?


That's me at the office today in my new embellished linen shift.  I love linen but it'd be so much better if it wasn't a mess as soon as I sat down.  I don't know where that pimple came from, because it wasn't there when I was doing my make up this morning.  Anyway, I just wanted to show off the beading.  Full disclosure: I was totally wearing Spanx under that (I said it fits, not that it fits well!  Or maybe it fits a little too well...)

Anyway, I've gotta figure out what to eat that won't make me feel bad for missing out on the taste.  Oatmeal?  Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik