Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday's Wish List

I should do these weekly.  Especially right before my birthday.  Yes.

Traveling With Pomegranates, by Sue Monk Kidd and Ann Kidd Taylor.  Light reading, am I right?  I haven't read a book since probably January because I just don't have the patience for it.  Even poetry!  Especially poetry.  I just want to read again, like a normal English major!










Lunch.  This picture was taken last night at California Pizza Kitchen, but because I have the leftovers for lunch, I figured I'd post it.  Also, it's 10:57 and I want lunch, but then again, I've been up since 6 after barely sleeping.  Oh yeah!


Some time to read my new magazines would be fantastic.  Garden & Gun and the Oxford American are two of my absolute favorite magazines--no more fashion magazines for me!--and I picked them up last weekend while Jake and Kali were here.  I skimmed them before sewing while they were gone Saturday night, but maybe this weekend I'll actually take the time to read the articles.  Hopefully they won't make me too sad.












You know what isn't in that picture?  Snow.  Sleet.  Rain clouds.  Frost.  That's because that picture was taken in warm weather.  Do you remember warm weather, mid-Atlantic region?  I know you must.  It's time to bring it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik