Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me, In Other Words

There hasn't been much going on to post lately.  I've been kinda sewing, we have a houseguest, and I've been working.  Boring!

So, here are a few places you can find me in the meantime:

Squaring Up, my blog with the great Ariel.  We're tackling our beginning adventures in quilting and I made a quilt top!  Go check it out!

Wild Olive, run by Mollie, who needed some stitching help this week!  I embroidered the lyrics (from a Disney ride, perfect for me) on a cotton towel and she provided a free pattern--available to everyone!  So go take a look already!

Pinterest!  I pinned so many things last Friday that Pinterest asked me if I was a bot.  Um, no, just highly organized.

Okay, I promise I'll be back soon with something interesting.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik